Latest features that achieve Mimaki quality
– Dot position / Feeding amount auto correcting function
– Mimaki technology that enables stable and high-quality print
High productivity at a competitive price
– High-speed printing at a maximum of 23m²/h *5
– Because no drying time is required, it is possible to perform installation or lamination immediately after printing.
Capability of supporting various media types and value-added prints, achieved by using UV-curable ink
– Use of UV-curable ink enables printing on a wide variety of media.
New features for Mimaki quality
- Specs for peace of mind with productivity equivalent to UCJV
- High added value with UV ink that can be printed on various media
- Equipped with auto feed / dot position correction function ⇒ DAS (Dot Adjustment System)
- Equipped with Mimaki’s unique banding reduction system “MAPS4“ (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4)
- Monitors nozzle missing with NCU, and automatic recovery operation with NRS
Specs for peace of mind with productivity equivalent to UCJV
High added value with UV ink that can be printed on various media
- High-speed mode 18.6sqm2/h (360x1200dpi 8pass, 1 layer) with glossy PVC
- Standard mode 6.8sqm2/h (720x900dpi, 12pass, 2 layers) with window film
- No drying time required by curing with UV irradiation
- Printing on transparent media and colored media with white ink is possible
Highly versatile media that can print on media without a receiving layer or media that is sensitive to heat
- High density and high image quality suitable for illuminated signs at airports and department stores
- VOC Free
- Achieves high-quality prints with less graininess with minimum 4pl droplet and rich in gradation
- Automatic adjustment function
Equipped with the latest Mimaki market-leading technology Rest assured. Your job won’t stop unfinished
*1 NCU= Nozzle check unit
*2 NRS= Nozzle recovery system
*3 Be sure to perform a pre-evaluation before using on various media.
*4 It does not support more than 3 layer printing.
LUS-210 ink with excellent adhesion and scratch resistance
or reload the browser
Inquiry - UJV100-160 Roll to roll Printer
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.